- Updated version includes 380 motor and 101BK ESC
- All-new stickers are redesigned
- Original tires and driver figure for an authentic look
- Sealed rear gearbox protects gear differential during off-road running
- This is a kit and requires a Transmitter, Receiver, Servo, Battery and Charger all sold separately
Tamiya ventured into the modeling business in 1948, with a scale wooden ship model kit. Since then, Tamiya has been striving to offer merchandise that can truly be called “First in Quality Around the World.” Now Tamiya is offering more than 300 different products, both in the fields of precision static models and high performance radio control vehicles. These products are not only sold in Japan but also exported in vast quantities to the United States, Europe, South East Asia, and to many other parts of the world. The standard of excellence achieved by Tamiya is regarded as among the very finest in the world of model hobbies.