As you come here, you may have decided to purchase a new Traxxas RTR 1/10 Rustler. Indeed, a little review may help you to learn more about this RC car before you actually buy it. In some Traxxas Rustler review forum, this RC car is claimed to become a good partner for have fun and many love this car. So, is the car really worth the value? Let’s learn further below.
Traxxas RTR Rustler in the Nutshell
The Traxxas Rustler is actually considered as a veteran RC car which can handle all-weather terrains. This car is always described to be a good choice especially for newbie because it comes with such easy control that won’t make you stressful to learn how to drive it perfectly.
Moreover, it is also known for its easy assembly. When you purchase it, all you need to do is removing the assembly from the box and then here is it! You can drive it as you go. What is good about Traxxas Rustler for newbie or anyone is that it requires bit maintenance as well.
This car is armed with Titan 12-Turn 550 Modified Motor as well as XL-5 ESC which provides such high speed up to 35 mph. The Titan 12-Turn makes the car able to take a journey through any terrain including water, snow and mud. This feature is supported with the waterproof materials that make it possible for the car to cruise through any water surface without being afraid to damage the car.
Then, the car also comes with 2WD which is same with its brother the Traxxas Slash 2WD RC Car. Even though it is 2WD, the handle of this RC car seems to be 4WD and thanks to the full suspension, the car is able to maneuver corners without too much effort.
For the battery, Traxxas RTR 1/10 Rustler is supported with a seven-cell NiMH battery which utilizes iD technology that allows quicker charging while delivering the output needed to power it. Then, there is also 4-amp, 12-volt DC battery which is hidden well on the car to avoid any damage cause by weather elements.
Moreover, the peak-detection circuitry makes sure that you can get a full charge to when you are charging the battery.
The remote control included on the package of this RC car is a TQ 2.4 GHz radio frequency. Just like other RC car from Traxxas, this one also comes with a remote control that has comfortable ergonomic design. It comes with a pistol grip that is supported with mounted steering wheel.
Moreover, you will have reverse and braking controls on its trigger. For the battery, the remote control utilizes 4 AA batteries. Then, it also has a reliable brand added as an optional telemetry feature. This system makes it possible to view information such as speed and engine temperature.
Design and Durability
The Traxxas Rustler main components are created from such durable plastic that is able to handle even a rocky terrain without breaking. Moreover, thanks to the waterproof components, you are allowed to cruise through muddy waters without any damage resulted to the truck.
Furthermore, the off-road capabilities of this RC car also come in such good manners thanks ot the large lugs on its rear tires which are supported with ribbed front tires. What makes it more interesting is that you will find such easy assemblies as you open the package.
- Titan 12-Turn 550 Modified Motor and XL-5 ESC provide speeds up to 35 mph; waterproof electronics for all-weather driving in water, mud and snow
- Includes Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iD technology and 4 amp 12-volt DC peak-detecting fast charger for reliable charging
- Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch, hardened steel gears in the differential, and aggressive rear tires put the power to the ground!
- The TQ 2.4GHz radio system’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving and its internal antenna is impervious to damage
- Stunning 6-color ProGraphix body and decal set with bold 2.8″ mirror-chrome All-Star wheels make the Rustler stand out in a crowd
- Waterproof Electronics For All-Weather Driving Excitement In Water, Mud And Snow!
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control Equipped with Traxxas’ High-Current Connector
- Ready-To-Race with Traxxas Power Cell 7-cell NiMH Battery! 35+mph Top Speed!
- Titan 12-Turn 550 Modified Motor
- Number-1 Selling 1/10 Stadium Racer
In conclusion, this Traxxas RTR 1/10 Rustler is a suitable off-road car for those new to RC vehicles. It handles various rough terrains perfectly and is effortless to assemble. With 189.95 US dollars, this RC car is a good choice for you.
What Others Customer Says?
One of the customer who bought this Traxxas 1/10 Rustler said that this is an excellent rc car as your first rc car vehicle. This mean that this one is easy to drive by rc car newbie and giving so much fun by having much speed, but also strong enough to handle abuse from a newbie rc car player and much more simple to repair when you crash it. The customer said that this Rustler is a a great choice for newbie rc car!